- Single-Channel Fixed-Frequency Wireless Microphone System with RF and audio level indicators.
- EIA Standard metal housings improve heat dissipation and shielding from spurious interference.
- 1/2U single-channel diversity receiver.
- PLL synthesized fixed frequency circuit for stability and effortless frequency setup.
- Advanced diversity wireless microphone technology ensures optimal reception range and eliminates signal drop-outs.
- RF and audio level indicators.
- Output level is accurately pre-adjusted to equal to the microphone capsule sensitivity and ensures optimal performance.
- Adjustable ‘SQ’ for increased or decreased sensitivity level for increased reception range or interference management.
- Industry’s only RF interference warning indicator for SQ adjustment.
- Up to 24 compatible channels can be used simultaneously at the same venue (country dependent).
- New MH-80 wireless handheld microphone features sturdy housing, high-efficiency transmitting circuit, and brilliant sound quality.
- Quick to install and easy to operate with high reliability and affordability.
- Ideal for entry-level stage and PA applications.
|Chassis||EIA standard 19″ 1/2U|
|Frequency Range||UHF 480~934MHz|
|Antenna||Rear Panel. Detachable.|
|Oscillation Mode||PLL Synthesized Fixed-Frequency, Frequency Stability: ±0.005% (-10~60℃)|
|Sensitivity||10dBμV @ S/N>80dB|
|T.H.D.||<0.5% @ 1KHz|
|Squelch||“NoiseLock” squelch circuit|
|Audio Output Adjustment||Output level accurately pre-adjusted to equal to the microphone capsule sensitivity|
|Maximum Output Level||3-Level Switch: +10dB / 0dB / -6dB|
|Power Supply||External AC Adapter, 12~15V DC, 1A|
|Dimensions||210(W) x 44(H) x 180(D)mm / 8.3(W)x1.7(H)x7.1(D)”|
|Weight||Approx. 0.8kg / 1.7lbs|
|Notes||Refer to actual product in the event of product discrepancy. Frequency range and maximum deviation comply with the regulations of different countries.|