MTG-100 is an innovative digital wireless tour guide & language interpretation systems.
It is ultra compact, lightweight and easy to use. Digital design provides crystal-clear audio quality, secured and reliable transmission, and insensitive to interference attributes that are unmatched by the deficiency of simple analog design systems.
It operates in the license-free 865 & 928 MHz ISM band. ISM band requires no user licensing; thus, no worries about changing groups and channels when operating in multiple countries. Each band is preset with 16 switchable frequencies and ensures several different tours or groups can be operated at the same venue without interfering with each other.
Disposable battery system comprises of MTG-100Ra receiver and MTG-100Ta, MTG-100Ha transmitters. 2 AA batteries are used for convenient personal usage.
This system is ideal for small to large, indoor or outdoor applications for guides, interpreters or presenters to communicate effectively to a group of people, rejecting irritating surrounding noise.
1) Guided Tours
Factories, Museums, Tourist Attractions, Zoos & Theme Parks, Cruise Ships & Buses, Schools, Meetings & Lectures, Employee & Dealers Training, Hotels and Resorts, Special Events.
Educational Institutions, Corporate Meetings, Training and Seminars, Theaters, Governmental Agencies, Houses of Worship, Conventions and Auditoriums.
|Frequency Range||CEPT/EU: 863 – 865 MHz | USA: 926 – 928 MHz|
|Oscillation Mode||PLL Synthesized|
|Switching Bandwidth||2 MHz|
|Channel Grid||125 kHz|
|Sensitivity||Approx. -90 dBm|
|Operating Range||Approx. 100 meters | 330 feet (line-of-sight)|
|Frequency Response||50 Hz – 10 kHz|
|Power Supply||2 AA alkaline|
|Operating Time||> 12 hours|
|Automatic Shut-off Time||6 hours|
|Dimensions (W × H × D)||45 × 84 × 28 mm / 1.8 × 3.3 × 1.1″|
|Weight||Approx. 48 g / 1.7 oz (excluding AA batteries)|
Warning: call_user_func() expects parameter 1 to be a valid callback, no array or string given in /home/audiocom/public_html/wp-content/themes/progressive/woocommerce/single-product/tabs/tabs.php on line 34
- AA batteries for personal convenient use. Easy to carry and replace.
- PC controllable Channel-Lock to prevent accidental change.
- Ethernet interface allows system setting and management.
- Operates on user license-free ISM bands: EU 863 – 865 MHz and USA 926 – 928 MHz.
- Up to 100 m (330 ft) line-of-sight reception range.
- Interference-free from Bluetooth, Wi-Fi and 2.4 GHz wireless transmission.
- Digitally encrypted technology enables secure audio transmission, preventing unauthorized listening.
- Digital technology ensures crystal-clear audio quality and listeners have the best tour experience.
- Industry’s only true diversity technology for exceptional reception quality.
- Durable, ultra-lightweight and pocket-sized portable receiver and transmitter. Incredibly easy to set-up and use.
- Industry’s only auto shut-off timer for saving power consumption to extend the operation time.
- Backlit LCD screen displays all relevant parameters.