MJ-53 enables a condenser microphone with mini XLR plug to connect directly to the XLR jack input of a mixer which provides 12–48V DC phantom power. The high output impedance of a condenser microphone will be transformed to low output impedance at about 200 Ohms.
- Balanced output for wide frequency response.
- Suitable for any mixer input due to constant output impedance.
- High S/N ratio prevents noise interference in long distance transmission
- High dynamic range ensures accurate output level.
- No overload distortion under high SPL input.
- Mini XLR connector for input and XLR connector for output.
- Belt clip for easy wearing.
- Rugged metal housing ensures a long operating life.
|Frequency Response||80 Hz (-3 dB) – 20 kHz (0 dB) @ 94 dB SPL|
|Output Impedance (Balanced)||200 Ω @ 1V / 1 kHz|
|Max. Output Voltage||2.52 V @ 1% T.H.D. 1 kHz|
|Dynamic Range||120 dB (A-weighting)|
|Power Supply||External Phantom Power: 12–48V DC|
|Current Consumption||2.0 mA|
|Dimensions (Ø × L)||19 × 92 mm / 0.7 × 3.6″|
|Weight||Approx. 72 g / 2.5 oz|$25.99