1. Patented in multiple countries. Distinguished Appearance
- Optimized solution for both transmitting and receiving RF signals throughout the UHF bandwidth. AT-100 has a distinguished appearance is patented in multiple countries.
2. Main Features
- Front area is the main focus of antenna direction for either vertical or horizontal polarization.
- Circularly polarized antenna can effectively reduce the polarization loss of the antenna to improve signals strength. Optimum solution for 470-1,000 MHz bandwidth with 6~8 dBi antenna gain and certified to latest CE/FCC newly telecom regulations.
- AT-100 is an ideal antenna system for utmost signal stability. Antenna features affect transmission range, stability and anti-interference performance. Therefore, antenna is a vital component in any system installations especially for complicated and demanding RF environment wireless microphones and wireless monitors systems. It greatly improves signal stability and reduces interferences, signal drop-outs caused by polarization problems.
- AT-100 has two built-in connectors: One “TX/RX” signal connectors for either transmitter or receiver. Another “RX Only” receiver only connector (cannot connect to transmitter) has a built-in 12 dB antenna gain booster provides extended reception range and compensates for coaxial cable signal loss caused to improve reception range and signal quality. Booster power can be provided by a MIPRO AD-707a or any ACT series receivers.
- Waterproof and weather resistant. Ideal for both outdoor and indoor applications.
Warning: call_user_func() expects parameter 1 to be a valid callback, no array or string given in /home/audiocom/public_html/wp-content/themes/progressive/woocommerce/single-product/tabs/tabs.php on line 34