Dante Interface Optional
- The ACT-828 is an EIA standard 1U dual channel rack-mountable receiver with metal chassis.
- A full-color VFD (vacuum fluorescent display) provides clear viewing of all parameters. All controls are intuitive and easily accessible, allowing for quick and easy system setup via a single rotary control.
- Enhanced RF circuitry improves anti-interference characteristics and system compatibility with 64 MHz wide bandwidth allows more interference-free channels to be selected
- New digital diversity receiving technology eliminates signal dropout and enhances receiving range.
- Full-Range sound quality won’t be changed by the strength of RF signals or operation distance.
- Digitally-processed RF circuitry and DigitnamicPlus™ technology eliminates compander noise, assuring a wireless sound quality that easily rivals cable transmission.
- Improved proprietary Audio A/D Converter provides a true dynamic range of 115 dBA, T.H.D. < 0.03% at 1 kHz with < 2.7 ms latency
- AES3id Digital Audio Interface facilitates a direct connection to digital mixing consoles and transmits signal without distortion, ensuring a stable S/N ratio which will not deteriorate in long distance transmission.
- Proprietary 256-bit encryption, provides secure audio transmission, preventing unauthorized listening.
- 10 built-in SmartEQ™ presets and user-defined microphone capsule equalization allows faithful sound reproduction to suit artists’ preferences.
- 10 built-in digital anti-feedback SmartEQ™ presets minimize feedback effectively without sacrificing sound quality.
- Optional Standard AA battery transmitters or rechargeable lithium battery transmitters.
|Chassis||EIA Standard 19 ” 1U black metal chassis and sterling gray panel.|
|Display||A full-color VFD (vacuum fluorescent display) provides clear viewing of all parameters.|
|Frequency Range||UHF 480 ~ 960 MHz (country dependent)|
|Receiving Mode||Digital diversity receiving technology eliminates signal dropout and enhances receiving range. Full-range sound quality is not affected by the strength of RF signals or operating distance.|
|Sensitivity||12 dBμV at S/N ≒ 118 dBA (digital output)|
|Image and Spurious Rejection||> 85 dB|
|Audio Sampling||Digitally-processed RF circuitry and DigitnamicPlus™ technology eliminates compander noise|
|Audio Sampling||24-bit / 44.1 kHz Rate|
|Frequency Response||20 Hz ~ 20 kHz (-2 dB)|
|Dynamic Range||S/N Ratio > 115 dB(A), T.H.D. < 0.03 % @ 1 kHz|
|Latency||2.9 ms (analog output)|
|Digital Audio Interface||AES digital output, analog transmission|
|Digital EQ||10 built-in SmartEQ™ & 10 built-in digital anti-feedback SmartEQ™|
|Monitor Output||Headphone monitor connector|
|PC Interface||USB or RS-232 Interface. Proprietary MIPRO ACT-BUS for real-time network remote-controlling and monitoring of 64 systems.|
|Antenna||Detachable. 50Ω TNC female connector provides bias for the MIPRO antenna systems.|
|Transmitter||ACT-80H, ACT-80HC, ACT-80T, ACT-80TC, TA-80|
|Dimensions (W × H × D)||420 × 44 × 245 mm / 16.5 × 1.7 × 9.6 “|
|Net Weight||Approx. 2.2 kg / 4.8 lbs|
Warning: call_user_func() expects parameter 1 to be a valid callback, no array or string given in /home/audiocom/public_html/wp-content/themes/progressive/woocommerce/single-product/tabs/tabs.php on line 34