Dante Interface Optional
- The ACT-848 is an EIA standard 1U dual channel rack-mountable receiver with metal chassis.
- A full-color VFD (vacuum fluorescent display) provides clear viewing of all parameters. All controls are intuitive and easily accessible, allowing for quick and easy system setup via a single rotary control.
- Enhanced RF circuitry improves anti-interference characteristics and system compatibility with 64 MHz wide bandwidth allows more interference-free channels to be selected
- New digital diversity receiving technology eliminates signal dropout and enhances receiving range.
- Full-Range sound quality won’t be changed by the strength of RF signals or operation distance.
- Digitally-processed RF circuitry and DigitnamicPlus™ technology eliminates compander noise, assuring a wireless sound quality that easily rivals cable transmission.
- Improved proprietary Audio A/D Converter provides a true dynamic range of 115 dBA, T.H.D. < 0.03% at 1 kHz with < 2.7 ms latency
- AES3id Digital Audio Interface facilitates a direct connection to digital mixing consoles and transmits signal without distortion, ensuring a stable S/N ratio which will not deteriorate in long distance transmission.
- Proprietary 256-bit encryption, provides secure audio transmission, preventing unauthorized listening.
- 10 built-in SmartEQ™ presets and user-defined microphone capsule equalization allows faithful sound reproduction to suit artists’ preferences.
- 10 built-in digital anti-feedback SmartEQ™ presets minimize feedback effectively without sacrificing sound quality.
- Optional Standard AA battery transmitters or rechargeable lithium battery transmitters.
|Frequency Range||UHF 480 ~ 960 MHz (country dependent)|
|Sensitivity||12 dBμV at S/N ≒ 118 dBA (digital output)|
|Spurious Rejection||> 85 dB|
|Audio Sampling||24-bit / 44.1 kHz Rate|
|Frequency Response||20 Hz ~ 20 kHz|
|Dynamic Range||> 115 dB (A)|
|Audio Interface||AES digital output, analog transmission|
|Monitor Output||Headphone monitor connector|
|Power Supply||External adaptor|
|Dimensions||420 (W) × 44 (H) × 245 (D) mm / 17 × 1.7 × 9.6 “|
|Net Weight||Approx. 2.6 kg / 5.7 lbs|
|Antenna||Detachable. 50Ω TNC female connector provides bias for the MIPRO antenna systems.|
|Note||Refer to actual product in the event of product discrepancy.
Frequency range and maximum deviation comply with the regulations of different countries.
Warning: call_user_func() expects parameter 1 to be a valid callback, no array or string given in /home/audiocom/public_html/wp-content/themes/progressive/woocommerce/single-product/tabs/tabs.php on line 34