- The ACT-818 is a 1/2U single channel rack-mountable receiver with metal chassis.
- Full-color VFD (vacuum fluorescent display) for clear viewing of all parameters. All controls are intuitive and easily accessible, allowing for quick and easy system setup via a single rotary control.
- Enhanced RF circuitry improves anti-interference characteristics and system compatibility with 64 MHz wide bandwidth allows more interference-free channels to be selected.
- New digital diversity receiving technology eliminates signal dropout and enhances receiving range.
- Full-Range sound quality won’t be changed by the strength of RF signals or operation distance.
- Digitally-processed RF circuitry and DigitnamicPlus™ technology eliminates compander noise, assuring a wireless sound quality that easily rivals cable transmission.
- Improved proprietary Audio A/D Converter provides a true dynamic range of 115 dBA, T.H.D. < 0.03% at 1 kHz with < 2.7 ms latency
- SPDIF Digital Audio Interface facilitates a direct connection to digital mixing consoles and transmits signal without distortion, ensuring a stable S/N ratio which will not deteriorate in long distance transmission.
- Proprietary 256-bit encryption, provides secure audio transmission, preventing unauthorized listening.
- 10 built-in SmartEQ™ presets and user-defined microphone capsule equalization allows faithful sound reproduction to suit artists’ preferences.
- 10 built-in digital anti-feedback SmartEQ™ presets minimize feedback effectively without sacrificing sound quality.
|Frequency Range||UHF 480 – 960 MHz (country dependent)|
|Channel Grid||25 kHz|
|Channel Set-up||Scan & ACT sync|
|Audio Sampling||24-bit / 44.1 kHz|
|Audio Frequency Response||20 Hz – 20 kHz (-2 dB)|
|Audio Compression||2nd generation DSP inertial coding|
|S/N Ratio (analog output)||> 115 dB(A)|
|T.H.D.||< 0.03% @ 1 kHz|
|Chassis / Channel||EIA Standard 19″ 1/2U, Single|
|Sensitivity||12 dBμV at S/N ≒ 118 dBA (D)|
|Image & Spurious Rejection||> 85 dB|
|Receiving Mode||Digital Diversity|
|Audio Output||Balanced XLR , Unbalanced 6.3 mm (1/4 “)|
|Analog Output Switch||Mic / Line|
|Digital Audio Interface||AES3id output. BNC female|
|Digital Equalizer||10 built-in SmartEQ™ & 10 built-in digital anti-feedback SmartEQ™|
|PC Interface||USB or RS-232 interface. Proprietary MIPRO ACT-BUS|
|Battery Meter||Transmitter battery status|
|Antenna Input||2 × 50Ω TNC female connector|
|Power Supply||External AC switching power|
|Dimensions (W × H × D)||210 × 44 × 230 mm / 8.3 × 1.7 × 9 “|
|Weight||Approx. 1.1 kg / 2.4 lbs|
|Operating Temperature||-10 – +60℃|
Warning: call_user_func() expects parameter 1 to be a valid callback, no array or string given in /home/audiocom/public_html/wp-content/themes/progressive/woocommerce/single-product/tabs/tabs.php on line 34